We are looking for a qualified Technical Project Manager who is responsible to plan, execute, and finalize web and mobile app development projects according to strict quality standards, deadlines and within budget while maintaining high levels of safety and customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Do:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with executive management.
- Develop project plans and schedule.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Communicate with customers on an ongoing basis.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and customers.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Issue status reports to the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and subcontractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Conduct project review meetings and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
What You’ll Need:
- Must have proficiency in web and mobile development projects.
- Must have knowledge of technical coding standards and logic to solve any queries of developers.
- Development work experience minimum 2 years is needed.
- Strong industry level experience in verbal, written communication.
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC/Waterfall.
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Technically competent with various software programs.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
About WebMob Technologies
We are India based software development company established in 2010. We work with ‘Eat, Code and Play’ Strategy at WebMobTech.
It’s a perfect combination between you and company when the career and your passion come together.
We’d likely to add people like you if you’re a Graphic Designer with creative mind, Programming Nerd, Biz Person with Marketing skills, Management Guru or content creator.
Be the active part of WebMob Tech team and get to work upon trending technologies. Be the problem solver and create a workplace where we can work on something new everyday.
Here we believe in transparent and open communication and provide learning environment.
You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being.
Join our team and be an active part of WebMob Technologies.