After the official launch in the mid of 2009, Node.JS development has become an area of interest among technology geeks, as well as developers for best enterprise-grade application development across the world.
You may know that every development framework and technology have their pros and cons that make them significantly different among others.
In the same manner, Node.JS has some distinctive features in development that make the programming language as a go-to technology for enterprise-grade app development services. Node.JS is one of the technology frameworks that enable the developers with both server-side as well as client-side scripting, which means it supports both the front end and back end development services within one single framework.
What is Node.JS & why global businesses, as well as enterprises, opting Node.JS development
Node.JS provides distinctive features and functionalities for developing an intuitive yet interactive industry-grade webapps. Some of the tech giants and industry leaders have already opted for Node.JS as their primary technology framework for developing the phenomenal web applications that run flawlessly on different devices across various platforms.
Here are some of the global industry leaders who had opted Node.JS in their web services – Trello, Uber, PayPal, Medium, eBay, NASA, Groupon, Netflix, Linkedin, and Walmart.
Here are the ten best reasons that will help you to understand why businesses and industries are opting Node.JS for performance-driven web app development.
- Scalability Of Microservices Architecture: Microservices architecture of Node.JS empowers the application development with eloquent independence, event handling, rigorous I/O operations, and acute testing to minimize your organization’s operational costs and lowers the risk to infrastructure. Node.JS provides code reusability for both frontend as well as the backend to enable the scalability of the web application. The use of microservices architecture within your application enables for the development of small modules instead of creating a single yet large monolithic module. The development of small modules also leverages the future scope of implementations and empower your web app for further integrations of custom features and functionalities.
- Ease In Developing Real-time Applications: The continuous booming popularity of Node.JS in the global market is tending to businesses and industries for building real-time applications with Node.JS. The main reason behind it is data-intensive yet event-driven, which runs flawlessly in different devices across various platforms. Software products developed in Node.JS enable multi-tasking and processes multiple requirements at the same time while the WebSocket protocol takes care of the real-time data processing in both client-side as well as server-side. With node.js development services, you can build enterprise-grade robust applications for various industry and business niches, more likely to say collaboration tools, data streaming apps, real-time tracking apps, video and text chat engines, marketplaces, online games, social networking sites, eCommerce portals, financial dashboards for traders, interactive apps, and much more.
- Vast Availability Of NPM Modules: Node.JS supports vast NPM(Node Package Manager) modules for building yet integrating custom build features and functionalities within the web applications. At the time of Node.JS installation, the Node Package Manager has installed by default in system partition – C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\npm. NPM manages the modules and isolates them to overcome the issue of version conflict. It enables the node.js developers with ease in reusability of code and modules according to the development requirements of web apps as well as its features and functionalities.
- Vast Open-Source Community Support: Node.JS have the vast open-source community to support developers for resolving issues or error over the time which he/she never experienced before. It enables developers to join the open community forum for the discussion of newer updates as well as their project complexity and implementational issues.
- Streams For Data Handling & Processing: In Node.JS, the reading and writing sequence of I/O operation helps in data stream handling methods. For eloquent data handling requests, streams use four types of piping methods Reading, Writing, Duplex, and Transform. The use of data streams will enable memory and time efficiency of the system in the data processing. This particular data handling method is efficient yet powerful to process a large amount of data. It’s unique because it reads and processes the data into chunks rather than a program that reads the complete data at once in a legacy way.
- Eloquent Data Buffering: Node.JS uses the WebSocket TCP(Transfer Control Protocol) in streams. Node uses Buffer class for handling the longer data streams, which are in binary data sets. Its event-driven yet non-parallel I/O request handling never fails to buffer or stream any of the data. This essential feature empowers the dedicated node.js developers to build an exceptional yet functional web application that runs flawlessly in real-time.
- Ease In Developing Serverless Web Apps: Node.JS abides the DevOps infrastructure and empowers the businesses and industries for developing serverless yet cloud-hosted web applications that lower the complexity and eases for quick time to market. It enables scalability over legacy applications as well as server-dependent designs.
Excellent communication, coding expertise, and top-notch skilled Node.js developers for hire
WebMobTech develops end-to-end custom tailored Node.js application development services to meet the growing demand for cutting-edge business needs.Get a quote
As of my knowledge, I shared all the technical aspects of Node.JS development trends for the year 2020 and beyond. I will be glad if you find this blog informative to you all. Node.JS Development is the best choice for developing enterprise-grade web applications that are fast yet performance-driven.
If you feel convinced and looking to hire top-notch node.js development services at affordable costs, you can contact us to discuss your queries and development needs. The continuous growing demand for Node.JS in the market will last in the coming years. Let us know in the comments what you think about this technology trend.