Being a proficient technological advancement, both, Node JS and React are efficient in developing a seamless software solution. But, can they be used alongside? Which out of these are scalable UI for web applications? The answers to these questions require a detailed dive into NodeJS & React. So, without further ado let’s get into it.
Introduction to Node JS
The language creates a unique backend with a JS runtime environment and a no module duplication facility. It is known for developing data-intensive applications as it has a great code execution speed. It is a single-threaded model & thus, avoids buffering while performing input/output operations.
Advantages of Node JS
- It is used in building server-side and client-side apps
- It gives good scalability and also enables it in vertical & horizontal directions
- Node JS enhances app performance by 50%
- It has efficient code execution functionalities
Features of Node JS
- Scalable & single-threaded
- Cross-platform compatibility
- Non-blocking, event-driven
- Server development
Node JS is Better Used For
- To create a data-intensive application
- Build complex single-page applications
- Server-side proxy
Introduction to React JS
Advantages of React JS
- It consists of multiple resources & tutorials for learning
- The app performance is accelerated due to Virtual DOM
- Several components are enabled in building web apps
Features of React JS
- Java Script Syntax Extension (JSX)
- Stable code
- Easy to maintain
- Other extensions
- Virtual DOM
React JS is Better Used For
- User interfaces with huge data
- Dynamic libraries
- Single Page Application (SPAs)
Looking for full stack web developer for a seamless web application?
Get in touch with our well-versed team of React Node developers. We have an experience of over a decade, in the IT industry. Our experts have witnessed the tech advancements & will help you to create a flawless venture ahead.Get a free quote
React With Node JS Trend
With digital advancement, everyone is after having an online presence. But, in this race, succeeding to gain consumer engagement is a grave task. With newer tech stacks developers started building engaging UI/UX compatible across the platforms. One such combination that helps in making a great user experience is React with Node JS.
With Node JS & React, one can get scalable and high-performing software. One gets an interactive user interface, into a complex web app. Node JS is popular for hosting & running web servers for React apps. It utilizes Webpack and other modules for an easily compatible single file.
Specific Reasons to Develop Web Apps Using React With Node JS
- Scalable Application: This deadly combination easily manages more users and evolves according to the business needs. It does give your online venture a dynamic, large, data-driven web app that is responsive across various platforms. The scalability of such applications helps in achieving great online performances.
- MERN Advancement: MERN stack consists of MongoDB, Express, React, and Node.js. Now, the combination of these two with MERN will also bring your online website some unique features and functionalities.
- Real-time Data: If your business is data-driven and is into managing all the real-time data, then this tech stack is the best investment for your online venture.
- Speedy Development: When using such a combination, you will develop a successful full stack development. It engages the targeted audience resulting in high ROI in no time. Every real-time change is done effortlessly by integrating rapid functioning & easy-to-maintain websites.
- SPAs: Are you having a requirement for developing a single page application with asynchronous data? Then, the best choice for your advancement is React with Node JS. It creates a lightweight backend model via call-back functions.
- High Server Load: If your application needs to handle multiple requests and maintain high-server loads then such a technological stack is a great selection for your project.
The rapid increase of such advancement has a great future. Let’s have a look at some of the engaging statistics of React JS & Node JS.
Statistics of React and Node JS
- According to one of the reports, almost 30 million websites are made by using Node.js.
- According to Statista, 40.14 percent of respondents reported using React JS above jQuery, Express, Angular, and the others
- Node JS has been successfully implemented by behemoths like Amazon, Netflix, eBay, Reddit, LinkedIn.
- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Skype, have successfully implemented React JS.
Both the app development technologies do give great flexibility with constantly evolving features & functionalities. React with NodeJS gives developers real-time stability in deploying an application with all the necessary development tools.
Furthermore, the combination of NodeJS with React JS will absolutely help developers in building modern, responsive, and massive data-driven web apps.
With flexible design models and user convenience, React JS helps in building intuitive UI elements. Node JS helps in event-driven structure enables to deal with vast amounts of traffic effectively.
On a Concluding Note
The combination of React JS with Node JS for web app development ensures a project’s next-level functionality. The only part you need to think of is to hire an experienced full stack developer like us, to create an efficient website or web app. So, if you plan to combine these two as a front-end and back-end, it is going to turn out to be a great project. Contact our experts with any such query, and get yourself a free development quote.