Being proficient in technological advancement, both, Node.JS and React are efficient in developing a seamless software solution. But, can they be used alongside? Which out of these are scalable UI for web applications? The answers to these questions require a detailed dive into Node.JS & React. So, without further ado let’s get into it.
Introduction to Node.JS
The language creates a unique backend with a JS runtime environment and a no-module duplication facility. It is known for developing data-intensive applications as it has a great code execution speed. It is a single-threaded model & thus, avoids buffering while performing input/output operations.
Advantages of Node.JS
- It is used in building server-side and client-side apps
- It gives good scalability and also enables it in vertical & horizontal directions
- Node JS enhances app performance by 50%
- It has efficient code execution functionalities
Features of Node.JS
- Scalable & single-threaded
- Cross-platform compatibility
- Non-blocking, event-driven
- Server development
Node JS is Better Used For:
- To create a data-intensive application
- Build complex single-page applications
- Server-side proxy
Introduction to React JS
Advantages of React JS
- It consists of multiple resources & tutorials for learning
- The app performance is accelerated due to Virtual DOM
- Several components are enabled in building web apps
Features of React JS
- Java Script Syntax Extension (JSX)
- Stable code
- Easy to maintain
- Other extensions
- Virtual DOM
React JS is Better Used For
- User interfaces with huge data
- Dynamic libraries
- Single Page Applications (SPAs)
Looking for a full-stack web developer for a seamless web application?
Get in touch with our well-versed team of React Node developers. We have an experience of over a decade, in the IT industry. Our experts have witnessed the tech advancements & will help you to create a flawless venture ahead.Get a free quote
React With Node.JS Trend
With digital advancement, everyone is after having an online presence. But, in this race, succeeding to gain consumer engagement is a grave task. With newer tech stacks developers started building engaging UI/UX compatibility across the platforms. One such combination that helps in making a great user experience is React with Node. JS.
With Node.JS & React, one can get scalable and high-performing software. One gets an interactive user interface, into a complex web app. Node.JS is popular for hosting & running web servers for React apps. It utilizes Webpack and other modules for an easily compatible single file.
Specific Reasons to Develop Web Apps Using React With Node.JS
- Scalable Application: This deadly combination easily manages more users and evolves according to the business needs. It does give your online venture a dynamic, large, data-driven web app that is responsive across various platforms. The scalability of such applications helps in achieving great online performances.
- MERN Advancement: MERN stack consists of MongoDB, Express, React, and Node.js. Now, the combination of these two with MERN will also bring your online website some unique features and functionalities.
- Real-time Data: If your business is data-driven and is into managing all the real-time data, then this tech stack is the best investment for your online venture.
- Speedy Development: When using such a combination, you will develop a successful full-stack development. It engages the targeted audience resulting in high ROI in no time. Every real-time change is done effortlessly by integrating rapid functioning & easy-to-maintain websites.
- SPAs: Are you requiring developing a single-page application with asynchronous data? Then, the best choice for your advancement is React with Node JS. It creates a lightweight backend model via call-back functions.
- High Server Load: If your application needs to handle multiple requests and maintain high-server loads then such a technological stack is a great selection for your project.
Statistics of React and Node JS
- According to one of the reports, almost 30 million websites are made by using Node.js.
- According to Statista, 40.14 percent of respondents reported using React JS above jQuery, Express, Angular, and the others
- Node JS has been successfully implemented by behemoths like Amazon, Netflix, eBay, Reddit, and LinkedIn.
- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Skype, have successfully implemented React JS.
Both app development technologies do give great flexibility with constantly evolving features & functionalities. React with NodeJS gives developers real-time stability in deploying an application with all the necessary development tools.
Furthermore, the combination of NodeJS with React JS will help developers in building modern, responsive, and massive data-driven web apps.
With flexible design models and user convenience, React JS helps in building intuitive UI elements. Node JS helps in event-driven structure enabling it to deal with vast amounts of traffic effectively.
On a Concluding Note
The combination of React JS with Node JS for web app development ensures a project’s next-level functionality. The only part you need to think of is to hire an experienced full-stack developer like us, to create an efficient website or web app. So, if you planning to combine these two as a front-end and back-end, it is going to turn out to be a great project. Contact our experts with any such query, and get yourself a free development quote.