- Well versed in Photoshop, Illustrator and Corel Draw.
- Must have knowledge of UI standards of web and mobile layouts
- Should have knowledge of logo design, banners and brochure design.
- Having creative mind with innovative ideas. Always eager to learn something new.
- Should have knowledge of material design
- Should be passionate about all things in UI/UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry latest trends and technologies.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills will be add on.
- Understanding the process, usability, scope of the system and designing the system accordingly.
- Graphic designing knowledge is must and HTML/CSS knowledge is add on
- Independently oversee end-to-end activities related to recruitment and employee talent management for the company.
- Maintaining employee files and also look maintain daily employee records.
- Telephonic conversations with candidates and the agencies.
- Managing employment engagement activities
- Capability of handling HR department independently.
- Understanding the existing HR system and processing the data accordingly.
- Working along with the senior’s towards maintaining a progressive and employee friendly organization.
- Handling all front desk and administration work.
- People- oriented and results driven.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Should have pleasing personality and should be proficient in communication.
Business Development Intern
Fresher with basic IT Skills.
Should be responsible for Lead Generation, Online Bidding, Follow-ups.
Must have strong knowledge in Web technologies like PHP & Mobile Application.
Strong marketing and convincing skills.
Working with seniors for creating marketing strategies according to the product and implement the same.
Easy grasping the latest marketing trend and having knowledge to utilize the same in product/services marketing.
Creating marketing strategies to promote new/existing product.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
One should have good knowledge of Objective-C, UI Design, Cocoa touch, Git usage, iOS framework, Xcode, Multithreading, Core graphics & animation.
Must have good knowledge of Swift 3 and auto layout with coding.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
Work unanimously with other team members to deliver the most suitable product for customers.
Engage in learning new technologies themselves and enlightening team members with the same.
Integrate new technologies into the product to make it up to date.
Maintain code quality, organization and also plan for code reusability.
Having good knowledge of cloud message APIs and push notification.
Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
Work directly with designers, developers, managers and QA to conceptualize, build, test and release product.
Having knowledge of Beacons and IOT will be value addition.
Digital Marketing Intern
Must have excellent written and verbal communication.
Should be well versed with various social media platform.
To plan, execute, and manage marketing campaigns from ideation to completion.
Deliver high-quality content that conveys technical and functional concepts in a voice that targets our audience
Publish written articles in a variety of formats, including website content, direct marketing materials, blog posts, emails, social media and other related platforms to generate leads.
Candidate will be responsible to design, build and maintain our social media presence.
Should brainstorm new and creative business growth strategies and perform market research to learn more about new products and services, concepts, and find new content.
Candidate should have knowledge of different keyword tools for generating organic marketing will be a plus point.
International Business Development Executive/Manager
- To identify potential customers, create and close new business opportunities in line with the strategic direction of the company.
- Generate business leads through online bidding or cold calling, email marketing etc for web and mobile application design & development.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.Should be able to manage Cost & Time Negotiations with the clients and successful leads conversions.
- Should be able to manage pre sales and post sales tasks independently with minimum support
- Researching and analyzing sales options.
- Formulate and coordinate marketing activities to promote products and services
- Develop marketing communication to attract and improve brand recall among target customers
- To build and maintain strong client relationships by effectively handling queries and resolve customer conflicts, thus building customer trust.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Must have primary knowledge in Web technologies & Mobile Application.
- Easy grasping the latest marketing trend and having knowledge to utilize the same in product/services marketing.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Able to build a compelling value proposition and support in building and positioning the organization brand.
- Able to handle customer objections and present their business proposals and ensuring sales closure.
- The candidate should be capable of handling end to end business development operations.
- Candidates must be outstanding communicator with excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong business ethics, professionalism, personal integrity . Must be a Self initiator, Self-motivated and ability to complete tasks with minimum direction
Full Stack Developer
- Architect interactive, responsive web applications using AngularJS.
- Knowledge of MVC framework, Amazon services.
- Very strong in NodeJS, develop and extend REST / JSON APIs.
- Experience in NoSQL databases (especially MongoDB)
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap
- Take active part in all aspects of systems design, code construction, database design, unit and integration testing, and implementation.
- Understanding of open source CMS like Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress etc
- Adaptable to work frameworks such as MVC Architecture, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, YII
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features
- Comfortable with source code repositories including Git, GitHub and SVN.
- Must have created few projects from scratch.
- Strong computer science fundamentals. Excellent in algorithms and data structures.
- Good understanding of various database technologies especially.
- Self-motivated team player who is flexible and adapts in quickly changing environment.